Terms and Conditions.
Backyard Sports Competition 2019
1. The promoter is Briggs & Stratton Australia Pty Ltd whose registered office is at 3 Imperata Close, Kemps Creek NSW 2178
2. Employees of Briggs & Stratton Australia Pty Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Entrants in the competition may enter once only. Entries that are offensive in nature or repeat entries will be excluded.
5. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Entries will be judged on creativity & other merits by the Briggs & Stratton Australia marketing team.
6. Entrants warrant that their entry in the Competition does not breach the intellectual property rights of any third party nor breach the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) (CCA). The entrant indemnifies and will keep the Promoter and its associated agencies indemnified against any loss, costs (including legal costs), expenses or liability the Promoter and its associated agencies may suffer arising out of any breach by the entrant of this clause.
7. Entrants warrant that their entry, by way of submitted image or video, is of their own place of residence or with the expressed permission of the primary resident.
8. The submitted image or video must be the original work of the entrant themselves.
9. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.facebook.com/VictaLawn
10. Closing date for all entries will be 07/02/2019 at 11:59am (AEST), after this date and time no further entries to the competition will count towards the final prize.
11. Briggs & Stratton Australia Pty Ltd reserves the right to moderate and exclude entries at their own discretion.
12. The prizes for the winners are as follows:
Victa 18V Lithium-Ion Line Trimmer Kit, part number 883257
Total Value: $199.00
Further information can be found at: https://www.facebook.com/VictaLawn
13. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without prior notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
14. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable, prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
15. Winners will be chosen by Briggs & Stratton Australia Pty Ltd marketing staff in accordance with the premise of the competition.
16. The winner will be selected and announced on 08/02/19 at 4:00pm (AEST)
17. If the valid winners cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
18. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry by Briggs & Stratton Australia Pty Ltd.
20. All entrants agree to the use of his/her name and entry in any publicity material by Briggs & Stratton Australia Pty Ltd.
22. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.