Peter Bujewicz World Record Competition
Terms & Conditions
Terms and conditions. Peter Bujewicz World Record 2023 Victa Competition
1. The promoter is Briggs & Stratton Australia Pty Ltd whose registered office is at 3 Imperata Close, Kemps Creek NSW 2178.
2. Employees of Briggs & Stratton Australia Pty Ltd, their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. This Competition is a game of skill, and chance plays no part in determining the winner.
5. To have a valid entry, all entrants MUST:
Like and Follow Victa Facebook or Instagram.
And comment on the promotional post their guess of the final distance to the closest meter Peter will go pushing a lawn mower in 24 hrs in Camden on Nov 18th. The first correct commented entry which is closest on both Facebook and Instagram will win a Victa Corvette 14" Twin 18V 800W Mower Kit. One winner will be determined for Facebook and one winner for Instagram.
One entry per social account permitted
6. Closing date for all entries will be 17/11/23 at 11:59 PM AEDT, after this date and time no further entries to the competition will count towards the final prize.
7. Briggs & Stratton Australia Pty Ltd reserves the right to moderate and exclude entries at their own discretion.
8. The total prize pool is as follows:
2 x Victa Corvette 14" Twin 18V 800W Mower Kits valued at $499 each.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without prior notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable, prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. The winner will be announced on 20/11/23 at 4:00 PM AEDT
12. The winner will be contacted by Victa’s Official Facebook Page or Instagram Page via Direct Message for details.
13. If the valid winners cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry by Briggs & Stratton Australia Pty Ltd.
16. The winner should allow 30 days from the prize draw for delivery.
17. All entrants agree to the use of their name and entry in any publicity material by Briggs & Stratton Australia Pty Ltd.
19. This competition is open to Australian residents only aged 18 and over.
20. By entering this competition, the entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.