Tommy Raudonikis Cup Day Competition Terms and Conditions
August 14, 2023
- The promoter is Briggs & Stratton Australia Pty Ltd whose registered office is at 3 Imperata Close, Kemps Creek NSW 2178.
- Employees of Briggs & Stratton Australia Pty Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Entrants in the competition may enter as many times as they want. Entries that are offensive in nature will be excluded.
- This is a game of chance and winners will be selected at random.
- Entrants warrant that their entry in the Competition does not breach the intellectual property rights of any third party nor breach the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) (CCA). The entrant indemnifies and will keep the Promoter and its associated agencies indemnified against any loss, costs (including legal costs), expenses or liability the Promoter and its associated agencies may suffer arising out of any breach by the entrant of this clause.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via
To have a valid entry, all entrants MUST:
- Like and Follow Victa & Magpies Facebook or Instagram.
- Tag up to three friends they wish to win the prize with on either Facebook or Instagram
- Closing date for all entries will be 17/08/23 at 11:59 AM AEST, after this date and time no further entries to the competition will count towards the final prize.
- Briggs & Stratton Australia Pty Ltd reserve the right to moderate and exclude entries at their own discretion.
- There will be Four (4) prize winners in total with the prizes for each winner as follows:
- Four (4) tickets to the Tommy Raudonikis Cup for the winner + three friends on Sunday August 20th at Lidcombe Oval
- Food and drinks (canteen meal + 2 drinks per person)
- 1 x Victa 18V Mini Hedge Trimmer Skin RRP $119
- 1 x 18V Single Battery Charger RRP $49
- 1 x 18V Briggs & Stratton Battery 4AH RRP $99
- West Magpies Merchandise - A 'Fibros' Wests Magpies cap and Tom Raudonikis stubby holder
Total Prize value $339
One winner from the group of winners will also be randomly drawn to participate in the cup presentation.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without prior notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable, prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen by Briggs & Stratton Australia Pty Ltd marketing staff in accordance with the premise of the competition.
- The winner will be announced on 17/08/23 at 4:00 pm (AEST).
- The winner will be contacted by Victa’s Official Facebook Page or Instagram Page via Direct Message for details.
- If the valid winners cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 1 day of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry by Briggs & Stratton Australia Pty Ltd.
- Winners should allow 30 days from the prize draw for delivery of Victa Handheld product.
- All entrants agree to the use of his/her name and entry in any publicity material by Briggs & Stratton Australia Pty Ltd.
- This competition is open to Australian residents only aged 18 and over.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- All travel expenses to and from the event are not covered as part of the promotion.