Terms and Conditions.
Backyard Legend Competition
1. The promoter is Briggs & Stratton Australia Pty Ltd whose registered office is at 3 Imperata Close, Kemps Creek NSW 2178
2. Employees of Briggs & Stratton Australia Pty Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Entrants in the competition may enter once only. Entries that are offensive in nature or repeat entries will be excluded.
5. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Entries will be judged on creativity & other merits by the Briggs & Stratton Australia marketing team.
6. Entrants warrant that their entry in the Competition does not breach the intellectual property rights of any third party nor breach the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) (CCA). The entrant indemnifies and will keep the Promoter and its associated agencies indemnified against any loss, costs (including legal costs), expenses or liability the Promoter and its associated agencies may suffer arising out of any breach by the entrant of this clause.
7. Entrants warrant that their entry, by way of submitted text, image or video, of their own place of residence or with the expressed permission of the primary resident.
8. The submitted text, image or video must be the original work of the entrant themselves.
10a. Closing date for Backyard Legend Competition Overall Winner entries will be 2/12/2020 at 23:59 (AEDT), after this date and time no further entries to the competition will count towards the final prize.
10b. Closing dates for Backyard Legend Competition - Weekly Winners entries will be as followed:
Week 1 : 18/11/2020 at 23:59 (AEDT)
Week 2 : 25/11/2020 at 23:59 (AEDT)
Week 3 : 02/12/2020 at 23:59 (AEDT)
After these dates and times no further entries to the competition will count towards the final prize.
11. Briggs & Stratton Australia Pty Ltd reserves the right to moderate and exclude entries at their own discretion.
12. The prize/s for the winner/s is as follows:
Victa Backyard Legend Competition - Weekly Winner (3 weeks):
Weekly winners (3 winners total) will be selected to receive the following prize:
● Holman 40m hose and a basic standard service of their mower by their nearest Victa Gold Dealer to the value of up to $100.
Victa Backyard Legend Competition - Overall Winner:
1 Overall winner will be selected to receive the following prize:
● 1x Victa 18V hand held power garden tools
○ 1 x Victa 18V line trimmer console
○ 1 x Victa 18V leaf blower console
○ 1 x Victa 18V hedge trimmer kit
○ 1 x Battery powered Holman retractable hose
Total Prize Pool $991
Further information can be found at: https://www.facebook.com/VictaLawn
13. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without prior notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
14. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable, prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. Where applicable, clothing sizes are pre-determined and no exchange is available.
15. Winners will be chosen by Briggs & Stratton Australia Pty Ltd marketing staff in accordance with the premise of the competition.
16.a The Backyard Legend Competition - Overall winner will be selected and announced on 4/12/20 at 4:00pm (AEDT)
16.b The Backyard Legend Competition - Weekly Winners will be selected and announced as per the following:
Week 1 : 19/11/2020 at 4:00pm (AEDT)
Week 2 : 26/11/2020 at 4:00pm (AEDT)
Week 3 : 03/12/2020 at 4:00pm (AEDT)
17. If the valid winners cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 24 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize.
18. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and any submitted content in any publicity material, as well as their entry by Briggs & Stratton Australia Pty Ltd.
20. All entrants agree to the use of his/her name and entry in any publicity material by Briggs & Stratton Australia Pty Ltd.
22. This competition is open Australian residents only.
23. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.