Victa 18V Lithium Competition
Terms and Conditions.
T&Cs – Victa 18V Lithium Range Competition
1. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Entry is open to Australian residents and who meet the entry requirements.
3. Entry to this Competition is free and automatic upon entry via the lead gen ad on Victa’s Facebook page. Entrants will be asked to provide their full name, email address, gender and state of residence. Prior to submitting these details and entering the competition, entrants must accept the competition’s terms & conditions and agree for their details to be entered and stored as part of Victa’s news and offers program database. Entrants may only enter once into the competition.
4. The competition will commence on the 04th of August 2021 and finish on the 25th of August 2021 at 23:59 (AEST), after this date and time, no further entries to the competition will count towards the prizes.
5. There will be a total of 1 winner.
6. The winner will receive a prize pack consisting of the below Victa products:
- 18V Lithium-Ion Line Trimmer - Kit (includes a battery)
- 18V Lithium-Ion Hedge Trimmer - Console
- 18V Lithium-Ion Blower - Console
7. The total prize pool is valued at $480
8. The prize draw will be held on 26/08/2021 at 10:00am.
9. The winner will be notified by email within three (3) business days of the draw.
10 .The winner will be notified via the email supplied at time of entry and must reply to the message within three (3) business days and provide the contact details requested to claim their prize.
11. Any prizes that are not claimed within three (3) business days of notification will be forfeited. An unclaimed prize redraw for all prizes will take place on the 02nd Sep 2021 if necessary.
12. There will only be three (3) draws in total if necessary.
13. Prizes cannot be transferred and cannot be redeemed for cash.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize for another like prize of the same value.
15. The selection of winners will take place at 3 Impreata Close Kemps Creek. Skill plays no part in determining the winner. All entries are based on chance.
16. The Promoter’s decision is final on any situation including any not covered in these terms and conditions. Please note that the Promoter will not enter into any correspondence concerning any decisions made.
17. Employees (and the immediate family members) of the Participating Venues, agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, its distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. “Immediate family member” means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or stepchild (whether natural or by adoption), parent, stepparent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, stepbrother, stepsister or 1st-cousin.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to request winner’s proof of identity prior to prize delivery.
19. Prizes will be shipped to the winner when available. Please note, State Government Public Health Orders and restrictions may impact prize delivery timings.
20. All entries become the property of the Promoters Briggs & Stratton. All opt-in entries will be entered into a database and The Promoters may use the entrant’s names, addresses and telephone numbers for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice and without any fee being paid unless otherwise advised by the entrant. By opting-in, entrants confirm that they allow their details to be used for this purpose. If entrants no longer consent to their details being used for future marketing purposes, the entrant should contact The Promoters on their details set out below. Any request to update, modify or delete the entrant’s details should be directed to The Promoters.
21. By entering this competition, entrants accept and acknowledge full responsibility for their decision to participate in this prize should they be chosen as winner. The winner and companions release the Promoter and other organisers, their related bodies corporate, affiliates, officers, agents and employees, from all liabilities, loss and damage of any kind arising at any time out of or in connection with the acceptance of, and participation in, the prize. Without limiting the foregoing, the released parties not be liable for any injury, sickness or death, property loss or damage or other direct or indirect loss or damage of any kind, however sustained or incurred, in connection with or arising out of any aspect of the prize. The winner acknowledges that they have been warned that there is a possibility of an accident causing injury, death or property damage in accepting the prize.
22. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the user or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
23. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
24. Promoter is Briggs & Stratton Australia 3 Imperata Close
Kemps Creek NSW 2178
25. The promoter’s decision is final and the promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the Competition results.
26. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulations.