Victa & Magpies Social Competition
Terms and Conditions.
T&Cs – Victa & Western Magpies Social Competition
1. The promoter is Briggs & Stratton Australia Pty Ltd whose registered office is at 3 Imperata Close, Kemps Creek NSW 2178 & Western Suburbs District Rugby League Football Club Ltd. Wests Ashfield Leagues Club 115 Liverpool Road, Ashfield, NSW 2131.
2. Employees of Briggs & Stratton Australia Pty Ltd & Western Suburbs District Rugby League Football Club Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Entrants in the competition may enter as many times as they want. Entries that are offensive in nature will be excluded.
5. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Entries will be judged on creativity & other merits by the Briggs & Stratton Australia & Western Suburbs District Rugby League Football Club Ltd marketing team.
6. Entrants warrant that their entry in the Competition does not breach the intellectual property rights of any third party nor breach the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) (CCA). The entrant indemnifies and will keep the Promoter and its associated agencies indemnified against any loss, costs (including legal costs), expenses or liability the Promoter and its associated agencies may suffer arising out of any breach by the entrant of this clause.
7. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via
*Insert post URL*
8. Closing date for all entries will be 25/8/22 at 11:59 AEST, after this date and time no further entries to the competition will count towards the final prize.
9. Briggs & Stratton Australia Pty Ltd & Western Suburbs District Rugby League Football Club Ltd reserves the right to moderate and exclude entries at their own discretion.
10. The route to entry for the competition are via https://www.facebook.com/VictaLawn/photos/a.925051677628494/2685550568245254
Details of how to enter are as follows:
👉 Follow both Victa & The Western suburbs Magpies on Facebook & Instagram
👉 Like the post
👉 Tag a friend in the comments and tell us, why you think you’re Victa’s & Magpies biggest fan!
👉 1 comment = 1 entry! Enter as many times as you like!
The prizes for the winners are as follows:
- 18V Victa Handheld pack (Hedger 1697418 (Kit) , Blower 1697417 (Kit), Line trimmer 1697416 (Kit))
- 1 x Vintage Victa T-shirt
- 1 x 70th Anniversary bottle opener
- 1 x Magpies Limited Edition Tommy Raudonikis Commemorative Jersey
Total prize pool - $632.45
Further information can be found at: https://www.facebook.com/VictaLawn/photos/a.925051677628494/2685550568245254
11. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without prior notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
12. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable, prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen by Briggs & Stratton Australia Pty Ltd & Western Suburbs District Rugby League Football Club Ltd marketing staff in accordance with the premise of the competition.
14. The winner will be selected and announced on 26/8/22 at 4:00pm (AEST)
15. If the valid winners cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry by Briggs & Stratton Australia Pty Ltd & Western Suburbs District Rugby League Football Club Ltd.
18. All entrants agree to the use of his/her name and entry in any publicity material by Briggs & Stratton Australia Pty Ltd & Western Suburbs District Rugby League Football Club Ltd.
19. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to
20. This competition is open to Australian residents only.
21. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.