Victa Pawfectly Dressed Social Competition
Terms and Conditions.
1. The promoter is Briggs & Stratton Australia Pty Ltd whose registered office is at 3 Imperata Close, Kemps Creek NSW 2178
2. Employees of Briggs & Stratton Australia Pty Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Entrants in the competition may submit one entry per person. Entries that are offensive in nature will be excluded.
5. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Entries will be judged on creativity & other merits by the Briggs & Stratton Australia marketing team.
6. Entrants warrant that their entry in the Competition does not breach the intellectual property rights of any third party nor breach the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) (CCA). The entrant indemnifies and will keep the Promoter and its associated agencies indemnified against any loss, costs (including legal costs), expenses or liability the Promoter and its associated agencies may suffer arising out of any breach by the entrant of this clause.
7. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via
To have a valid entry, all entrants MUST:
Like and Follow Victa Facebook & Instagram.
Post up an image of their own pet dressed in Christmas theme in the backyard (post image in comments of Victa’s Facebook post). Also, tell us your favourite moments with your fur babies in the yard.
8. All entrants agree that the entry they submitted is their own pet and Briggs & Stratton Australia Pty Ltd may ask for proof of ownership.
9. Closing date for all entries will be Thursday 15/12/22 at 11:59 AEST, after this date and time no further entries to the competition will count towards the final prize.
10. Briggs & Stratton Australia Pty Ltd reserves the right to moderate and exclude entries at their own discretion.
11. The prizes for the winners are as follows:
1st Prize Victa Mower & Blower
- 2691980 Victa Anniversary Mower RRP $479
- 1697417 18V Blower Kit RRP $149.50
2nd Victa Prize Handheld Pack
- 1697416 18V Lithium-Ion Line Trimmer Kit RRP $157
- 1697417 18V Blower Kit RRP $149.50
- 1697418 18V Lithium-Ion Hedge Trimmer Kit RRP $157
3rd Prize Victa Merchandise Pack
- Victa Retro T-Shirt RRP $25
- Bottle Opener RRP $24.95
- Cap RRP $9.95
- 70th Key Ring RRP $8.00
Further information can be found at: https://www.facebook.com/VictaLawn/photos/a.925051677628494/2793997397400570/
12. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without prior notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
13. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable, prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
14. Winners will be chosen by Briggs & Stratton Australia Pty Ltd marketing staff in accordance with the premise of the competition.
15. The winner will be contacted by Victa’s Official Facebook Page via Direct Message for details.
16. The winner will be selected and announced on Friday 16/12/22 at 4:00pm (AEST)
17. If the valid winners cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
18. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. Prizes will be sent out to the winner by 20th January 2023.
20. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry by Briggs & Stratton Australia Pty Ltd.
21. All entrants agree to the use of his/her name and entry in any publicity material by Briggs & Stratton Australia Pty Ltd.
22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to
23. This competition is open to Australian residents only.
24. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.