Facebook Wests Magpies Jersey Competition
Terms and Conditions.
Facebook Wests Magpies Jersey Competition.
1. The promoter is Briggs & Stratton Australia Pty Ltd whose registered office is at 3 Imperata Close, Kemps Creek NSW 2178
2. Employees of Briggs & Stratton Australia Pty Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Entrants in the competition may enter once only. Entries that are offensive in nature or repeat entries will be excluded.
5. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Entries will be judged on creativity & other merits by the Briggs & Stratton Australia marketing team.
6. Entrants warrant that their entry in the Competition does not breach the intellectual property rights of any third party nor breach the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) (CCA). The entrant indemnifies and will keep the Promoter and its associated agencies indemnified against any loss, costs (including legal costs), expenses or liability the Promoter and its associated agencies may suffer arising out of any breach by the entrant of this clause.
7. Entrants warrant that their entry, by way of submitted text, image or video, is of their own place of residence or with the expressed permission of the primary resident.
8. The submitted text, image or video must be the original work of the entrant themselves.
9. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.facebook.com/VictaLawn
10. Closing date for all entries will be 13/09/2019 at 11:59am (AEST), after this date and time no further entries to the competition will count towards the final prize.
11. Briggs & Stratton Australia Pty Ltd reserves the right to moderate and exclude entries at their own discretion.
12. The prize/s for the winner/s is as follows:
3 winners will be selected to receive the following prize each:
- 1x Limited Edition Retro Victa Tee
- 1x 50th Anniversary 1963 Grand Final Tee
- 1x NSWRL ISP Home Jersey
- 1x Wests Magpies Training Tee
- 1x Wests Magpies Victa Mug
- 1x Wests Magpies Glass Mug
Total Value: $300.00
Total Prize pool value: $900
Further information can be found at: https://www.facebook.com/VictaLawn
13. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without prior notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
14. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable, prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. Shirt sizes are pre-detirmined and no exchange is available.
15. Winners will be chosen by Briggs & Stratton Australia Pty Ltd marketing staff in accordance with the premise of the competition.
16. The winner will be selected and announced on 13/09/19 at 4:00pm (AEST)
17. If the valid winners cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 4 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize.
18. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and any submitted content in any publicity material, as well as their entry by Briggs & Stratton Australia Pty Ltd.
20. All entrants agree to the use of his/her name and entry in any publicity material by Briggs & Stratton Australia Pty Ltd.
22. This competition is open Australian residents only.
23. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.